- Did you know that I run on about eight to ten cups of coffee per day?
- It's true.
- But I'm not into those fancy designer coffee places.
- Just put me in an old-fashioned diner, give me a cup of joe and I'll be set.
- That's not to say I don't like fancy places.
- It's just with coffee I'd rather have it simple.
- Now steakhouses...
- I love a great steakhouse.
- You can't beat a fifty-dollar hunk of meat.
- Unless you're a vegetarian...
- But then I guess if you are, you don't really have a need for a steak.
- "To each his own," my dad used to say...
- And I live by that rule.
- Well most of the time at least.
- Can a person really be so one-dimensional that they live by a singular, difficult rule?
- I mean, the world has many shades of gray.
- We're not cartoon characters.
- In the real world our heroes have flaws and our villains can have plausible motives.
- Really though...
- In the greater scheme of things, everyone should just live by the golden rule.
- If they did...
- Life would be wonderful.
This is the longest hint in Scribblenauts.
- Place a Balloon (Fun) under the Green Button on the left, a Brick on the one underwater, and then another Brick on the Fire Vent.
- Place a boulder under the Green Button on the left, another boulder underwater, and then...