Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Abian Sea Front|
After collecting 24 Starites
Abian Sea Front is a small icy area with a lake. It is also the location of the North Pole. There are 8 Starite Shards and 1 full Starite Mission. This is where Maxwell's brother Chilly is located.
What's Your Sign?
Problem: Give me a Zodiac to discover!
Home Sweet Home!
This Starite Shard unlocks Chilly
Problem: I want a new home!
Problem: Show me something in the solar system to observe!
Fix Global Warming!
Problem: Oh No! The glacier is melting, raising the water level! Find a way to make it stop!
Problem: I want to sculpt this ice block!
Proof! ...Well, Almost
Problem: I want to be a snowman!
All Dressed Up with Nowhere to Go!
Problem: I am all dressed up for a formal party!
Starite: Santa's Flight!
Description: Help Santa prepare for his big night!
Problem 1: Santa's running late! Help him by placing 3 gifts for nice children in his sleigh!
- I'm running late! Help me by placing 3 gifts for nice children in my sleigh!
- Place toys for the good children in my sleigh.
- Place a toy car, a doll and a present in my sleigh.
Solution: You can also put objects with the adjective 'toy' in the sleigh.
Problem 2: Place something for the naughty children in the sleigh too...just in case...
- Place something for the naughty children in the sleight too...just in case...
- Naughty children don't get toys.
- Try placing coal in my sleigh.
Solution: The player can also provide a rock.
- Clear the snow out of the runway so I can take off in the sleigh.
- I can't take off until you plow the snow out of the way.
- Try using a snow plow to get rid of the snow.
Final Problem: This time just his nose won't do. Apply an adjective to the reindeer that will shine through the fog.
- This time just my nose won't do. Apply an adjecitve on me that will shine through the fog.
- Make me glow.
- Apply the adjective "glowing" to me.