Advanced mode activates when you do a level the 2nd time. It makes you complete the level three times in a row. (Three Playthroughs) When you begin a replay you can't use items you have used in previous playthroughs. If you quit you will have to start the playthroughs over again. This feature returns in Super Scribblenauts, but only on certain levels. Completing a level in Advanced Mode earns you the "Replay" award while completing all levels this way earns you "Full Replay" (Only in Super Scribblenauts).
Advanced Mode is activated anytime you replay a level you've already completed. Once you complete this level, It will restart automatically. However, when the level restarts, you may not use any object you wrote before. Complete the level three times in a row to master the level in advanced mode. If you exit before the three times, you will have to restart from the beginning of Advanced Mode next time.
- For basic completion. Awards: Next Level, Ollars.
- Gives you a silver crown. Awards: Ollars.
- Gives you the gold crown. Awards: Ollars, Fully completed level.
- If you mastered the level and do the level again, Advanced Mode does not activate.
- In Scribblenauts, you CAN use items you have used before by typing a random letter, the space button, then the item you want. However, this is considered cheating by many.