After collecting 40 Starites
NPCs and objects present: Sunbather, Sunscreen, Surfer (2x), Seashell, Arachnologist, Guy, Volleyball Court (2x), Cotton White Lattice, Volleyball Player, Boy, Yacht Club, Lifeguard Stand, Lifeguard, Sailor, Buoy, Pelican, Hang Glider, Tiny (Character), Satellite, Scientist.
Problem: I need a beach body to impress the ladies!
Solution: Give the arachnologist an adjective 'muscular'.
This Starite Shard unlocks Guy
Problem: Help us make up a new game! Give us something to throw over the net that isn't a ball!
Solution: There are many possibilities that can be used. You can give Guy a doll.
Castles Made of Sand!
Problem: I need something to build a sandcastle with!
Problem: I can't leave land without something to bring me luck on my adventure!
Lifeguard on Duty?
Problem: Help! I can't swim and the lifeguard is asleep!
Problem: Someone qualified should go flying on the hang glider!
Solution: Any NPC will work.
Day at the Beach!
This Starite Shard unlocks Tiny
Problem: Give me something for a relaxing day at the beach!
Solution: Give Tiny a hammock.
Science Will be Done!
Problem: I need to get me satellite into orbit!
Solution: Give the scientist a jet pack.
Starite: Reality Television Challenge!
Description: We need another contestant for our reality show!
Problem 1: Welcome to survival Island! Compete against the others to win a fantastic prize! Build a fire to make it to the next round!
- Find a way to ignite a fire.
- Try using an adjective to ignite the wood.
- Apply burning to the extinguished fire.
Solution: You can also use items like 'flint' to ignite the wood.
Problem 2: Three contestants remain! Find a way to make the armadillo more visually appealling to the audiences at home!
- Make the armadillo more visually apealling to the audiences at home.
- The armadillo's shell is no fun to pet.
- Give the armadillo some fur.
Solution: You can use adjectives on the armadillo. (e.g. diamond)
Final Problem: We are down to the final two contestants! Create an object that is similar to both a pickle and wings!
- Create an object similar to both a pickle and wings.
- Try combining the color of the pickle with something that files.
- Try making a winged vegetable.
- & is an ampersand. An ampersand represents the conjunction word 'and.'
- Survivor Island could be a parody of the TV show, Survivor.