The Dark Knight, Bruce Wayne (Batman)
Batman is a superhero that is a member of the Justice League and is one of the most popular DC Universe Characters. He is a spawn-able NPC in Scribblenauts Unmasked. He will fight Villains and any type of bad guy. If the Villain is close, he will punch them, if the Villain is too far away to punch, he will sometimes throw a Batarang at them.
Here is a list of known variants. Each will spawn when the modifier in parentheses is applied:
- Batman (Regular): His New 52 appearance
- Batman (Armored Dark Knight Returns): The armor Batman wears to fight Superman in the climax of The Dark Knight Returns
- Batman (Azrael): Jean-Paul Valley, a.k.a. Azrael, who took up the mantle of Batman after Bane crippled Bruce Wayne during the events of Knightfall
- Batman (Batman Beyond): Terry McGinnis, Bruce Wayne's successor in the eponymous cartoon
- Batman (Batman Of Arkham): The classic outfit, with black shorts over the gray tights
- Batman (Year One Hundred): A Bruce Wayne descendant in the year 2039 from the eponymous Elseworlds story
- Batman (Black Lantern): A hypothetical scenario of Batman as a Black Lantern, based on his doppelganger from Blackest Night
- Batman (Bloodstorm): Batman turned into a vampire
- Batman (Caveman): Bruce Wayne after being hurtled into Pre-History by Darkseid's Omega Sanction which seemingly killed him in Final Crisis
- Batman (Citizen Wayne): Batman from a Citizen Kane-inspired story
- Batman (Cowboy): The Batman outfit Bruce Wayne adopted in the Wild West during his trip through time
- Batman (Dark Future): This is actually a Batwoman: Brenna Wayne, a descendant of Bruce in the Elseworlds story Dark Knight Dynasty
- Batman (Dark Knight Returns): The 50-something, jaded, violent Batman from Frank Miller's graphic novel
- Batman (Private Eye): Bruce Wayne in a detective outfit.
- Batman (Dark Past): Sir Joshua of Wainwright, a Templar who also acted as Batman in the Middle Ages.
- Batman (Dark Present): Bruce Wayne in his final days in the Elseworld Dark Knight Dynasty.
- Batman (Dick Grayson): Dick Grayson, a.k.a. Nightwing and the first Robin, took up the mantle while Bruce was thought dead.
- Batman (Earth One): A retelling of Batman's origins.
- Batman (First Appearance): How he appeared in issue 27 of Detective Comics, released in 1939.
- Batman (Flashpoint): In the alternate world created when Barry Allen saved his mother's life, Thomas Wayne became Batman after Bruce was murdered as a kid in front of him and his wife.
- Batman (Golden Streets Of Gotham): Batman as an Industrial Revolution (late 19th Century) hero.
- Batman (Gotham By Gaslight): A Victorian era-inspired Batman.
- Batman (Guardian Of Gotham): A villainous Batman from an Elseworld where Catwoman is Gotham City's greatest hero.
- Batman (Hush): Thomas Elliot briefly usurping the Bat-mantle in his efforts to replace Bruce Wayne.
- Batman (Justice): The armor he wore in the great battle against the Legion of Doom in the Justice mini-series.
- Batman (Kingdom Come): An aged Batman, who relies in harnesses to move around, and uses a battlesuit when he needs to fight.
- Batman (Pilgrim): Bruce Wayne as a 17th century settler, back when Gotham was being built.
- Batman (Pirate): Bruce Wayne as a pirate, during his trip through time.
- Batman (Red Son): This version of Batman is a staunch opposer of the Soviet regime, which is endorsed by Superman.
- Batman (Scar Of The Bat): In this 1940s pulp story, Batman is Eliot Ness.
- Batman (Seventies): One of Batman's classic looks, with the yellow ellipse around the bat-symbol and the bluish cowl.
- Batman (Speeding Bullets): A version of Batman that turned out to be Kal-El, who was taken in by Thomas and Martha Wayne.
- Batman (The Batman Of Zur-En-Arrh): Either an alien from the far-off planet Zur-en-Arrh, or a different persona hidden in Bruce Wayne's subconscious.
- Batman (Year One): Batman at the beginning of his career.
- Batman (Blackest Night): Batman's fake corpse, temporarily reanimated by a Black Lantern Ring.
Batman is the superhero protector of Gotham City, a man who is dressed like a bat who fights against evil and strikes terror into the hearts of criminals everywhere. In his secret identity he is Bruce Wayne, billionaire industrialist and notorious playboy. Although he has no superhuman powers, he is one of the world's smartest men and greatest fighters. He is also one of the founding members of the Justice League, although he has many enemies, including The Joker and The Riddler.
- Gotham City, the home of Batman, is a location you can go to in Scribblenauts Unmasked.
- The Batcave is also a location you can go to. Developers has said that The Batcave is kinda like a "Hub Area" in Scribblenauts Unmasked.
- Batman is playable in sidekick mode in Scribblenauts Unmasked.
- A modified version of Batman's costume can be used by Maxwell, it increases strength, health and can disarm opponents as well as throw Batarangs.