After collecting 3 Starites
Inkwell High is a level taking place in a high school. It is were Maxwell's brother, Poindexter is located (who is in his locker,) and a science experiment mission.
Problem: There really should be something to salute at the top of this pole!
Solution: Use a Flag, a pennant, a standard, a tapestry or a pennant banners array (exactly 'banner') for the teenager. Some underwear ought do as well,and look way funnier.
Problem: Place a critter for the class in me!
Solution: Place any animal that fits in the small steel cage or make them tiny.
Problem: I want to make everyone laugh!
Problem: I want to meet someone in the middle of their career!
Get Me Out of Here!
This Starite Shard unlocks Poindexter
Problem: It's not safe for me to get out of this locker with the bully there! Don't hurt him!
Dodge Ball Proofing!
Problem: Protect me from the dodge balls!
Problem: Place something in my pot to serve the students for lunch!
Solution: Place any food in the pot for the lunch lady.
Now This is What I Call a Playground!
Problem: This playground is lame! It needs some more interesting attractions!
Starite Shard: Experiment with Mad Science!
Description: Help the student win the science fair by creating a dastardly creature.
Problem 1: It's the annual school science fair! Help the student win by creating a life form! First, give the Paramecium a source of nutrition.
- Give me a source of nutrition for the Paramecium.
- Give me a food source to feed the Paramecium.
- Give me an apple to feed the Paramecium.
Solution: Give any food object to the student.
Problem 2: Now it needs some heat to help it grow.
- Now it needs some heat to help it grow.
- Place a heat source near the Paramecium.
- Place a fire beneath the table.
Solution: Other than fire, a sun also works.
Problem 3: Wow, it's starting to grow! Next I should give it something a creature's body would need.
- Wow, it's starting to grow! Next I should give it something a creature's body would need.
- I should try giving it a body part.
- Give me a foot.
Problem 4: Now it's really starting to grow! Next I should help integrate it into society.
- Now it's really starting to grow! Next I should help integrate it into society
- Apply an adjective to make it more people-friendly.
- Apply the adjective "social" to the creature.
Solution: Adjectives like 'friendly' and social is sufficient. You can also use people for this problem.
Final Problem: Lastly I should give it a name. Place letters on the canvas then flip the switch.
- Lastly I should give it a name. Place letters on the canvas then flip the switch.
- Use letters to give the creature a name, when you're done, flip the switch.
- Spawn the letter "J" then flip the switch.
Solution: You will never need the second and third hint since the first is simple enough to understand. Just spawn any letter, place it on the canvas and flip the switch.