Main article: MaxwellMaxwell (pictured to the right) is the main character. He is featured in all of the Scribblenauts titles.
Main article: LilyLily (pictured in the image to the right) is Maxwell's twin sister and the narrator of the story. In the photo below, you can see that Lily bears a strong resemblance between her mother and Maxwell. Maxwell and Lily have a close relationship.
Main article here: Edgar and Julie
Maxwell's parents were also adventurers, before they settled down and had kids. Each child was given a magical item that Maxwell's parents had gotten from their travels. Edgar is pictured to the right of Lily, and Julie is pictured to the left of Maxwell.
List of Brothers
- Artie (Found in The Virgule Gallery)
- Bruiser (Found in Payper N. Penitentiary)
- Bubbles (Found in Alliteration Abyss)
- Buzz (Found in Kana Craters)
- Chase (Found in Abjad Dunes)
- Chilly (Found in Abian Sea Front)
- Clark (Found in Capital City)
- Dale (Found in Tilde Reef)
- Duce (Found in Hyphen Heights)
- Edwin (Obviously found in Edwin's Farm)
- Flurry (Found in Pilcrow Peaks)
- Flux (Found in Hyphen Heights)
- Glum (Found in Alliteration Abyss)
- Gorge (Found in The Under Line)
- Guy (Found in Ampersand Beach)
- Hector (Found in Underscore Mine)
- Jack (Found in The Metaforest)
- Kenpo (Found in St. Asterisk)
- Larp (Found in Sir Guillemet's Castle)
- Leon (Found in Vowelcano)
- Ludwig (Found in Palindromeda)
- Milo (Found in the Camelcase Oasis)
- Mix (Found in Grave Manor)
- Moury (Found in Storybook Keep)
- Mox (Found in Grave Manor)
- Patches (Found in the Metaforest)
- Poindexter (Found in Inkwell High)
- Razer (Found in Majuscule Grotto)
- Rex (Found in The Saurus Park)
- Scratch (Found in Bullet Point Bayou)
- Serenity (Found in The Metaforest)
- Shadow (Found in Sir Guillemet's Castle)
- Stunt (Found in Payper Plains)
- Tanc (Found in Dusty Brush Canyon)
- Tempo (Found in Capital City Runoff)
- Tiberius (Found in Tomb of Onomatopoeia)
- Tiny (Found in Ampersand Beach)
- Tony (Found in Dusty Brush Canyon)
- Tots (Found in Storybook Keep)
- Yarrr (Found in The Listy Colon)
- Edgar, Julie, and Lily can be spawned using The @ Method, Cloning Machine or Teleporter .
- Edgar and Julie had 42 children, which is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything in Douglas Adams' The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series.
- All of Maxwell's brothers can be spawned with the notebook.
- Mix and Mox are the only brothers that you unlock at the same time.
- Most of the family has Starites on their clothes.
- Most of the areas have either 1 or 2 of Maxwell's brothers.
- Lily is unlockable if the player has all 60 Starites.
- Also available as avatars in Scribblenauts Unlimited are Edgar and Julie. The player can get them by collecting every starite in the game.
- Brothers can be spawned in Unmasked, but can only be played as when created in the Avatar Creator.