After collecting 50 Starites
NPCs and objects present: Cow, Cowboy, Horse, Lasso, Chimpanzee, Glasses, Steel Cage, Neuroscientist, Bodybuilder, Martian, Tourist (2x), Pilot, Firefly, Flight Attendant, Corgi, Girl, Mad Scientist, Teleporter (2x), Spy, Satellite.
Problem: My cow tried to jump over the moon and now she is stuck out there! Bring her back inside!
Solution: Go to your right and you will find a flying cow. Ride it to the cowboy.
Super Intelligent Simian!
Problem: The student has captured the master! I'm willing to trade for his freedom!
Problem: Real Humans! Give them an environment to pose in!
Solution: Place a park near the humans.
Never Saw it Coming!
Problem: We hit a firefly during flight! I can't leave the ship to clean it off, will you help?
Solution: Dispose the firefly for the pilot by burning it or pick it up.
Problem: We couldn't afford tickets so she is threatening to send us out through the air lock!
Solution: Give the girl money and she will give it to the flight attendant.
Thinking with Teleporters!
Problem: Help test the blue teleporter by placing something on it!
Solution: This problem has many solutions. You can use a man.
Zero-G Work Out!
Problem: Help me work out while I'm away from earth!
Solution: Give the bodybuilder a dumbbell or any other work out equipment!
Problem: I remembered the satellite but forgot the spy gear! Will you help me!
Solution: Give the spy binoculars.
Starite: Space Station Infiltration
Description: Inflitrate the space station to shut down the super computer!
Problem 1: The League of Evil Scientists are back! Gain their trust to sneak into the compound! The first scientist's jetpack doesn't work!
- Why doesn't my jetpack work?
- Did I fill it with fuel?
- Maybe it needs some gas.
Solution: You can also put the adjective 'working' on the jet pack.
Problem 2: The evil veterinarian has a hard time finding animals in space! Show him an animal that can live without gravity!
- What animal could live in a space station?
- I need an animal that is used to swimming.
- Aquatic animals might do well in space.
Solution: A bird is also a valid answer.
Problem 3: The neuroscientist has had a hard time teaching this brain! Help fill it with knowledge!
- Help me fill the brain with knowledge.
- I need to fill this brain with school subjects.
- Books might put this brain on the right track.
Solution: You can spawn a teacher.
Problem 4: The robo hamster has grown so much! Help the roboticist ride the robo hamster!
- Help me ride this hamster.
- The hamster is too rambunctious.
- A saddle could help settle down the hamster.
Solution: Give the robo hamster a saddle.
Problem 5: The barber has a fiendish haircut planned, but lacks the tools! Give him something to cut the emo boy's hair!
- I need a tool to cut his hair.
- I need something sharp enough to cut hair.
- Something like scissors would work fine.
Solution: You are not limited by using scissors. You can use any object that cuts, (e.g. katana)
Problem 6: The final room seems empty! Find a way to shut down the space station!
- A switch could help shut this place down.
- This switch looks pretty ominous.
- Trust the switch.
Solution: Just interact with the switch.
Final Problem: Captured! If the super computer gets disabled, the space station should lose power and the cage will unlock!
- Disable the super computer.
- Find a way to short circuit the super computer.
- The whole system could be destroyed be a single bug.
Solution: Put the adjective 'disabled' in the supercomputer.
- A syntax is the organization of words in sentences.
- The name of the starite shard Thinking with Transporters is a reference to the video game Portal.
- It's possible that the firefly in the challenge Never Saw It Coming is a reference to the short-lived TV show Firefly.
- The young girl and corgi in the Interstellar Stowaways! shard may be a reference to the anime Cowboy Bebop.