Hi, welcome to Scribblenauts Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Swat van page.
We hope you enjoy your stay here, and have fun!
See Help:Editing for information on how to edit wiki pages.
There was a debate about that before I came here. I think we're supposed to make all phrases in a word capitalized, but I never got around to it. Psychicken17 19:52, November 4, 2011 (UTC)
Csabo? Is that you! Edit
I sense a connection from Moshi Monsters Wiki... User:Loveboy01 20:02, November 4, 2011 (UTC)
First of all, thank you for all of your eits. You have been doing a wonderful job. I just have two requests. (Sorry if you have stopped and just don't realize it.
- Whenever you put synonyms in, do not hyper link the synonyms. It jst redirects a user back to the page.
- Whenever you redirect something, make sure the page you are redirecting to is an actual page.
Thanks!, Joshduman 14:25, November 19, 2011 (UTC)
About the synonyms, I don't mean the redirect pages in themselves. I am referring to something like the man page was, every synonym had a hyper link in the info box. Every synonym's hyperlink led to that page, so it was like having ten links to man, the page I was on. Joshduman 15:43, November 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Useless links.
- Possibility for confusion among guests.
- Useless memory being spent.
- Extra load time for pages.
As an admin, I am formally requesting for the last time that you stop.
Getting angry,Joshduman 15:59, November 19, 2011 (UTC)